Monday, May 14, 2012

Amazon Winner

I confess I haven't been keeping up with my middle grade reading, as I have been captivated first by A Game of Thrones, then by The Book Thief, and finally by a selection of chapter books (my favorite so far is Dan Greenburg's Great-Grandpa's in the Litter Box). But I'll be back...

Isn't Doug Savage great?!

While we wait for the singing chickens to finish, let me reveal the winner of The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure Novels: Amazon, the book for reluctant readers I reviewed a couple of weeks ago:


B4L, I'll be e-mailing you soon!

Looking forward to reading everyone's MMGMs this week. Ciao!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Game of Thrones AND The Book Thief? Those are two EXCELLENT ways to spend your time!

    Congrats to Books 4 Learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading outside middle grade is allowed. Even good for you. :-) See you back soon on the mg circuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also guilty of this. good heavens, what next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Just keep reading, Mafioso! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you've been reading Book Thief. What a wonderful novel!

    Love the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know...I have a copy of The Book Thief and I have not read it yet. So many books...

    LOL on the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great-grandpa's in the litter box? I'm going to have to look for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find a useful chrome extension to help you quick search products at www.amazon.com. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gaofalepapkocjppajgfegjeieokjgfi

    ReplyDelete

Youse got something to say? Well, say it then. (The Don and I will shoot you... a personal reply, that is. But if we can't find your e-mail, we'll just reply in the comment box.)