Monday, September 3, 2012

WINNERS!! (Yes, I said "Winners!")


 


Wow, September! It seems that summer has flown by. Today is Labor Day, and school starts on the 5th. For the first time in 16 years, I won't have a child at home for the greater part of the day. Which means I have BIG PLANS, I can tell you. I am going to be organized, and I am going to be a writing machine.



Speaking of organization, I was supposed to reveal the winner of GUYS READ: THE SPORTS PAGES on Friday. But on Friday I was too busy cleaning house (for an appraisal--and for getting ready for #3 Son's 6th birthday party.) Now the house has been cleaned and duly trashed again, and I can get back to the blog. Furthermore, through the awesome auspices and generosity of Walden Pond Press's Kellie Celia, I have not ONE but TWO ARCS to give away.

So, without further ado, the winners are:


and


Congratulations to you both. I'll be in touch for addresses.

Happy Labor Day, everyone. May all your writing labors be rewarded.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! And good luck Michael with your big plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Rosi and Joanne! That's the second time I've seen Joanne's name as a winner this week. :-)

    Michael, what a milestone! The best to your writing-machineness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the extra writing time! Your kids must be really spread out. I bet that's a lot of fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new found time for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for more writing time and congrats to the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Michael! Can't believe I won two books this week. I didn't visit blogs on Monday because I was, um, working on Labor Day. (Hey, that's retail.) Hope everyone else had an enjoyable holiday.

    And here's to lots more quality writing time for you! Only good things will come of it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Youse got something to say? Well, say it then. (The Don and I will shoot you... a personal reply, that is. But if we can't find your e-mail, we'll just reply in the comment box.)